Here are links to the uphill policies at some local Tahoe resorts. So far Sugar Bowl and Diamond Peak have the most progressive and welcoming uphill policies. Each of these resorts requires an Uphill Pass. Please respect these rules and be a good ambassador for skiMO.
- Sugar Bowl:Uphill Travel Page – For current uphill travel status (which routes are open and where they are), policies, and an uphill travel map.
- Diamond Peak: Uphill Policy, Uphill Pass Form
- Heavenly: http://www.skiheavenly.com/the-mountain/mountain-safety.aspx#/UphillTravel
- Kirkwood: http://www.kirkwood.com/mountain/uphill-access-policy.aspx
- Northstar: http://www.northstarcalifornia.com/the-mountain/safety.aspx